Why My Approach Will Assist You In Succeeding!
The ways in which I work with you are:
• Meet you where you are today;
• Invite you to take the lead and to take charge;
• Guide you in doing the mindful thinking, feeling, and doing work which increases self-awareness and leads to success;
• Assist you to define a higher purpose for health and well-being;
• help you to tap into our innate fighting spirit that will get you to where you want to be;
• Address your health and wellness with you (not for you);
• Assist you in drawing a personal wellness, health, or fitness blueprint;
• Assist you in acquiring the skills and knowledge (tools, tricks and techniques) you will need.
• help you to set and achieve realistic goals;
• harness the strengths you need to overcome your obstacles;
• re-frame obstacles as opportunities to learn and grow;
• Guide you to Attaining all of your goals
• inspire and challenge you to go beyond what you would do alone and in becoming your best self.
2. During the first 60-90 minute coaching session, I work with you to identify your priorities and develop a personal wellness plan including a vision, three month goals and the first steps.
3. In subsequent coaching sessions, each week, month, or whatever time frame you decide, we will review the progress toward your vision and goals, explore and resolve the most pressing issues, learn something new, and then agree on a set of goals for the following session. You will enjoy plenty of ah-ah insights (some call them “epiphanies”) along the way. Commonly after a few weeks you may begin to notice some early wins and rewards, including improvements in how you feel and in your motivation to continue.
*Typically, by the end of three months, you can expect to reach more than 70% of your described goals and you will feel energized and confident to embark on new areas with or without me!
HOWEVER: It’s NOT uncommon to encounter some challenges or setbacks along the way. This is where we work together to engage your strengths, reignite motivation, find solutions, and brainstorm possibilities for meeting these challenges in order to reach your goals. Anticipating, welcoming, and overcoming such challenges is a critical part of mastering new behaviors.
*Get Started On Achieving Your Goals Today! click here.